Full Time - Multiple Regions in Texas
Richardson Apparatus is looking for an outside sales representative to join our team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make your community better and serve first responders that protect your family and neighbors. You will also have the opportunity to further your career while connecting the innovative and industry leading brands we carry.
Not only do we have a great product catalog but we also have an incredible company culture. You will be working with a team of people that are passionate about serving others and making a difference in their community. We believe in work/life balance and offer a competitive benefits package! Our company was founded on the principals of connecting our customers with the service they need and state of the industry technologies. We are looking for someone who shares our values and wants to help us continue providing excellent customer service. We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, so we offer competitive benefits and opportunities for growth.
This is a full time position, requiring a substantial amount of time to be successful. This position has the ability to work remotely and to set your own hours, provided you are meeting your goals.
- Experience in a public safety leadership role
- Experience in public safety equipment sales
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the equipment categories we sell
- Some technology/computer literacy
- Sufficient time to commit to the job
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Motivation and a competitive spirit
- Openness to understanding our customer’s needs and unique emergency response models
- Connecting with customers to develop and maintain relationships
- Understanding of all of the products and brands in the Richardson Apparatus catalog
- Keeping our CRM system up to date
- Following up on leads and generating quotes and proposals
- Appropriately and fully represent the Richardson Apparatus Brand, and the brands we carry
- Following up with customers to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Occasional travel to meetings, events, trainings, workshops and conferences
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and make a meaningful impact on your community.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package with a meaningful commission structure.
Ability to set your schedule and work when it has the most impact.