ADVANTAGES OF A CET CAFS:
1. Class A foam allow faster fire suppression and
extinguishment than plain water.
2. Foam clings to most surfaces and protects exposures
much longer than plain water.
3. Class A foam may provide long-term cost savings
and may reduce property damage.
4. Class A foam increases efficiency and conservation
of water supply.
5. Class A foam can be produced at a relatively low cost.
6. Class A foam forms a protective blanket.
7. Foam is visible during and after application.
8. CAFS attack lines are lighter than plain water hose lines.
9. Foam use may help to preserve evidence of fire cause.
10. Class A foam aids wildland/urban interface attack.