The Autel Robotics EVO II Dual 640T V2 Bundle combines one EVO II Dual 640T aircraft, one EVO II Battery Charging Hub, one EVO II 12V Car Charger, one EVO II Hard Case, two additional aircraft batteries, and two additional propeller pairs. This bundle is designed to fly out of the box and continue to fly for a longer period of time. In addition, the Autel Robotics EVO II Dual 640T V2 Bundle comes standard with one remote controller, one aircraft charger, one USB Micro A-USB Micro B cable, one USB Micro A-USB Type C cable, one gimbal cover, a packing list (includes quick guide, instructions, etc.), and a warranty card.
- The new generation of Autel Robotics’ thermal imaging sensor has a resolution of up to 640 x 512 at 30fps, allowing subjects to be recognized at up to 100m away.
- The 8K RGB image sensor captures unmatched detail in 8K 25fps (7,680 x 4,320) and 4K 60fps (3,840 x 2,160) video resolutions
- Capture dynamic 48MP image stills, allowing for complete flexibility to crop, scale, punch in, and create prints up to 5’ x 6’ (8,000 x 6,000)
- With 10 integrated thermal color palettes and picture-in-picture mode, quickly identify and interpret data through thermal overlays on top of the visible light/RGB image
- Using radiometric technology, several temperature measurement modes monitor real-time temperatures which display on the remote controller
- Maintain clarity through zoom with a 13mm lens, 8x optical zoom and 4x lossless zoom while maintaining 1080p resolution
- Boasts flight times up to 38 minutes - the longest battery life of any foldable aircraft of its size
- The integrated Powerful Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and generate detailed reports for sharing/collaboration
- Developed with 10-Bit A-Log consisting over 1 billion colors, users have great flexibility to create and edit true 4K HDR media
- Fly up to 5.5 miles (9km) away from the pilot’s location with confidence in real-time video and telemetry transmission
- Interchangeable payloads allow for multiple choices of camera/sensor payloads on a single airframe
- 12 computer vision camera sensors create a three-dimensional map and real time path planning for omni-directional obstacle avoidance, detecting up to 64 objects at once
- The smart remote controller features a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, allowing to stream live-feed video and view telemetry data independent of a mobile device
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.