The Junkyard Dog XTEND HD (Heavy Duty) Rescue Strut is the latest addition to the rescue strut line.
At only 37 lbs., the XTEND HD Strut is tested at over 20,000 lbs. and rated 2:1 at full extension. The Heavy Duty Rescue Struts retract and extend the same as a Large XTEND Rescue Strut.
Junkyard Dog Industries XTEND Style Rescue Struts are an economical and proven solution for your stabilization challenges. XTEND Style Rescue Struts uses heavy-duty, top-quality, stainless-steel aircraft quality Locking Adjustment “T” Pins for quick and secure deployment. These simple, lightweight, and easy-to-use rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principal for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize heavier apparatus faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors.
Junkyard Dog Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, those in-vehicle rescue situations when time is critical, less equipment does do more.
- A lightweight solution to stabilizing heavier apparatus
- Less equipment does more work
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer
- Lower cost than many alternative strut systems
- Lighter, more compact design
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing
- All accessories are included with the purchase of rescue strut
- (2) Heavy Duty XTEND HD Rescue Struts
- Retracted Length of 51″ to a Maximum Extension of 81″
- 37 lbs. Total Individual Weight
- Standard Red Color
- (2) Witches Hat Point Heads
- (2) 90 Degree Heads
- (2) Accessory Pouches
- (2) Pickets
- (2) Simpson Ratchet Straps; floating claw hook attached
- (2) Simpson Axle Straps; floating claw hook attached
Contrasted with `4-gauge solid wall steel, and using top quality locking “T” pins and Simpson ratchet and axle straps, our struts are engineered to effectively accommodate conventional and ultra-modern vehicles construction features. Each Junkyard Dog XTEND Heavy Duty Rescue Strut Set comes with a durable accessory bag containing all accessories for both struts in the set and is powder-coated for an enduring finish. The XTEND HD Rescue Strut is tested at over 20,000 lbs. and rated 2:1 at full extension.
- Retracted Length: 51”
- Maximum Extension: 81”
- Total Individual Weight: 37 lbs.