The XTEND Rescue struts from JYD Industries are the solution for your stabilization challenges. Self-Contained, lightweight and easy to use, the struts work on the “tension buttress” principal for quick and secure deployment. Constructed of `4-gauge solid wall steel, and using top quality locking “T” pins and Simpson ratchet and axle straps, our struts are engineered to effectively accommodate conventional and ultra modern vehicle construction features. Each rescue strut comes with a durable accessory pouch and is powder coated for an enduring finish and has a safe working load of 5,000 lbs.
Third party tested to a rated weight of 5,000 lbs.
- Triangulate with One Ratchet Strap
- Self Contained for Easy Deployment
- Polymer Coated Base for Better Grip
- Base and Clevis Operate Separately so Base Will Stay Flat on Ground
- Large Clevis Allows to Pass Through the Ratchet Strap Head for Single Strap Triangulation
- Comes with Accessory Bag Attached to Strut
- Simpson Ratchet and Axle Strap Rated at 1,300 lbs.