The 819 Series Step is a three-rail fire truck slide step that mounts under the truck body and supports 500 lbs. when fully extended. The step extension is manufactured of anodized aluminum extrusion and stainless-steel components, offering a corrosion-resistant alternative to steel steps. Rolling resistance is kept to a minimum by using a revolutionary Urethane roller system that allows effortless movement by using a low friction guide block system that helps remove debris buildup in the rails, and the greasable latch combats road grime. A limited lifetime warranty is included with all On Scene Solutions slide products.
• All 819 Steps have a standard 16″ depth and up to 48″ wide (22″ minimal width for external mounts).
• Up to 500 lb. weight rating with 100% extension
• Easy-access release handle, designed for gloved hands
• Lighter than comparable steel slides
• Corrosion resistant
• Available with optional NFPA tread-plate decking
Shipping costs not included; shipping costs will be billed separately.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.