CONQUEST (FC) HOSE
POLYESTER DOUBLE JACKET ATTACK/SUPPLY HOSE
Today’s fires are hotter—so more water is needed at the nozzle to knock them down fast. The Snap-tite Hose Conquest rises to the challenge with a patented thru-the-weave extruded polyurethane liner with a smooth surface that delivers maximum water flow. Conquest logs friction loss reductions of more than 50% compared to other hose designs, delivering more water at standard operating pressure.
- Built Better. Unique double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester outer jacket covering extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. No adhesive is used: The lining will never delaminate—100% guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Unmatched Durability. Exclusive Dura-Cote™ treatment increases abrasion resistance to more than 50-times that of uncoated hose, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, is resistant to petrochemicals and extends the life of the hose.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance. Passes 18″ doorway kink test at 75 psi (1¾” diameter Conquest).
- Identifiable. Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for CAFS and foam concentrates. When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
FOR SPECIFIC DATA AND VALUES FOR ALL SIZES OF CONQUEST, INCLUDING LDH, PLEASE VIEW AND DOWNLOAD THE CUT SHEET BY CLICKING THE BUTTON TO THE RIGHT.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.