EXTRUDED POLYURETHANE HOSE
Designed to move sludge quickly and efficiently, TSX/TS is smarter by design: 100% high tenacity yarn extruded with thru-the-weave polyurethane creates a strong hose that also resists snaking for excellent flow and superior productivity. Both the TSX and TS have the industry’s all around best durability with its high burst pressure rating and high tensile strength giving you the reliability you require to get the job done.
- Ultra-durable. Withstands exposure to most hydro-carbons, gasoline, oils, alkalis and grease with no effect on the performance of the hose.
- Ozone-resistant. Shows no visible signs of cracking of the liner or cover when subjected to testing in accordance with ASTM D1149-64, 100 PPHM/122°F/70 hours.
- Rugged. Five-times more abrasion resistant than conventional rubber hose.
- Reliable. Performs from -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C).
- Best Value. Designed for maximum service life and low cost of ownership.
- Certified. Manufactured within the scope of our ISO-9001: 2015 certified quality assurance system.
XTRUDED POLYURETHANE HOSE
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.