The HALO Seal was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. The HALO Seal is an occlusive dressing with an aggressive adhesive that is durable and easy to use, while performing on injuries with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, and in a wide range of operational environments with minimal adhesion loss - making it one of the best chest seals available.
- Contains 1 or 2 HALO Seals to treat entry or exit wounds (2 Pack options allow for treating both)
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- The HALO Seal XL additional coverage area makes it ideal for large wounds, holding gauze in place, or covering surgical incisions
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F
Outer Tape Edge
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures
Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear resistant
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners
- Chest Seal: 6.5” x 5.5” (Regular & IFAK Size) / 8.5” x 12” (XL Size)
- Packaging: 7” x 5” (IFAK Size) / 7.5” x 10.75” (Regular Size) / 9.5” x 13.5” (XL Size)
Made in the USA.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.