The HALO Vent was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. The HALO Vent is a vented dressing with an aggressive adhesive that is durable and easy to use, while performing on injuries with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, and in a wide range of operational environments with minimal adhesion loss - making it one of the best chest seals available.
- Contains 1 or 2 HALO Vent to treat entry or exit wounds (2 Pack options allow for treating both)
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- The HALO Vent features 4 vent positions assuring it will function and drain regardless of orientation
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F
Outer Tape Edge
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures
Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear resistant
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners
- Chest Seal: 6.5” x 5.5” (IFAK Size)
- Packaging: 7” x 5” (IFAK Size)
Made in the USA.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.