Treatment of Open Chest Wounds with Vented and Non-Vented Chest Seals
The HALO™ Combo includes a HALO Seal and a HALO Vent. They were created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. The HALO™ Seal is an occlusive dressing and the HALO™ Vent is a vented dressing, and both feature an aggressive adhesive that is durable and easy to use, while performing on injuries with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, and in a wide range of operational environments with minimal adhesion loss - making it one of the best chest seals available.
- Contains 1 HALO™ Seal and 1 HALO™ Vent to treat entry or exit wounds
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- The HALO™ Vent features 4 vent positions assuring it will function and drain regardless of orientation
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO™ hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.
Outer Tape Edge
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures
Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping.
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear-resistant.
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners.
- Chest Seal: 6.5” x 5.5” (Regular & IFAK Size)
- Packaging: 7” x 5” (IFAK Size) / 7.5” x 10.75” (Regular Size)
Made in the USA.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.