High Fidelity Trauma Trainer and Simulator
The Clinical Response Lower (CRL) is a ruggedized and wirelessly remote-controlled human patient medical trainer that delivers high-fidelity realism and durability, creating the most authentic simulation of traumatic injuries to support Point of Injury (POI), Secondary Care and Prolonged Field Care.
The CRL adds to the robust capabilities of the Multiple Amputation Trauma Trainer® (MATT™) and Packable Hemostatic (HEMO) Trauma Trainer and delivers a full left leg with a bleeding wound at the inguinal crease for hemostatic wound training, catheterization capabilities, and traumatic amputation of the right leg requiring a tourniquet.
- Full motion legs
- Autonomous response to treatment
- Packable wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Intraosseous infusion
- Intramuscular injection
- Foley catheter insertion
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Right leg amputation at the knee with popliteal artery bleed with realistic tourniquet site.
- Advanced sensor technology provides trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Lifelike leg movement, remote-controlled using practical and durable special effects animatronics technology
- Foley catheterization with simulated urine
- Femoral and pedal pulse
- Tibial (bone plug) infusible intraosseous (I/O) trainer
- Bilateral intramuscular injection sites (skin/muscle plug) at the thigh
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing realistic visual and tactile stimuli.
- Responds to direct pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary remote control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal Avulsion with optional interchangeable priapism
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding crushed left leg, burn leg (optional legs do not include pedal pulse)
- Optional interchangeable priapism
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller, including real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn, and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
Pair with any upper torso trainer to optimize your training experience.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.