Lower Body Trauma Trainer
The HEMO-G is a ruggedized, tetherless, remote-controlled human patient medical trainer that provides the most authentic simulation of traumatic lower blast injury.
the HEMO-G uses state-of-the-art sensor technology and provides real-time feedback that takes the guesswork out of trauma simulation. HEMO-G features a full left leg with a bleeding wound at the inguinal crease for hemostatic wound training, a gunshot wound to the thigh with arterial bleeding requiring a tourniquet, and traumatic amputation of the right leg requiring a tourniquet.
- Animatronic leg movement
- Packable wound
- Gunshot wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Tourniquet training
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Gunshot wound to left thigh with arterial bleeding requiring a tourniquet
- Advanced sensor technology provides trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Arterial bleeding from the amputation requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Lifelike leg movement, remote-controlled using practical and durable special effects animatronics technology
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Real-time data feedback provided through proprietary remote control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional lower left leg (select above): uninjured (standard), burn leg, non-bleeding bleeding crush injury
- Interchangeable priapism
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, and more.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.