The administrative assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to management and staff. This includes answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments and meetings, maintaining office equipment and supplies, and providing general office support. The administrative assistant will also handle mail and deliveries, data entry and filing, and assist with special projects as needed. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, be detail-oriented and able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, and have a high school diploma or equivalent with some college or office experience preferred.
- Providing general administrative support to management and staff
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Handling mail and deliveries
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Data entry and filing
- Coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Reliable and Consistent work Ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
Nice to have
- Some college or office experience
- Bookkeeping skills
- Experience with an ERP system
What's great in the job?
- Variety of tasks
- Professional growth
- Good work-life balance
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience and we are happy to train new employees!