Autel Evo II Dual 640T RTK Rugged Bundle V3
The EVO II RTK Series V3 integrates an entirely new RTK module for 2022, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data in three minutes and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK).
The EVO II RTK Series V3 integrates an entirely new RTK module for 2022, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data in three minutes and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK). The aircraft can record the original satellite observation data, camera exposure parameters, and more. The positioning system supports the RTK base station and NTRIP RTK network, which helps to achieve accurate and stable data acquisition in complex operating environments.
- EVO II RTK Series V3 connects to the NTRIP network and does not need GCPs to provide centimeter-grade accuracy.
- EVO II RTK Series V3 supports all NTRIP-compatible base stations.
- The Explorer app allows the user to create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info for every travel.
- The EVO II RTK Series V3 returns to where it left off in multi-battery missions without starting from the beginning.
- The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 has equipped with a high-resolution thermal imaging camera and an all-new Sony .8" 50-megapixel RYYB sensor.
- The sensor features an industry-leading 640*512 high-definition thermal imaging resolution of 30hz.
- EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 can accurately detect heat sources within a distance of 2-20 meters. By leveraging the compensation algorithm of infrared temperature measurement, the 640T RTK can regulate temperature deviations within 3 degrees Celsius.
- The V3 system uses a brand new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details sharper and more discernible than the competition with a similar resolution and hardware.
- EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 provides high refresh rates for accurate and detailed 3D thermal maps.
- Zoom in on critical areas with EVO II RTK 16x digital zoom that supports 4x lossless zoom.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.