Cestus Gloves - HandMax Pro
The HandMax® Pro sets the new standard for breathability and protection.
The HandMax® Pro sets the new standard for breathability and protection. The High Dexterity Palm surface has a light palm padding for wearer comfort. A hidden layer of our new Slashweave material invisibly protects hands further from cut and puncture injury with an ANSI/ ISEA 105-2016 A6 rating. Double stitching on the palm reinforces common wear points without creating excess palm bulk. The HandMax Pro® uses Ventilated TPR to increase impact protection while maintaining maximum breathability. Curved finger construction helps limit user fatigue and increase dexterity. High-Visibility fabric and a reflective strip on the cuff maximizes hand visibility with a slim ranch cuff that provides vented, easy donning.
- High Dexterity Palm surface with light palm padding for wearer comfort. Double stitching in to maximize durability.
- The palm surface has an invisible base layer of cut and puncture resistant material that further protects the wearer’s hands from sharp edges and splinters.
- Ergonomically curved finger seams for an out-of-the-box broken-in feel that conforms to wearer’s hands at rest.
- Continuous impact coverage between knuckles and fingers that extends to fully cover fingertips—a high incidence pinch point
- High Visibility and Breathable 2-way stretch spandex back of hand material to keep hands cool while maximizing visual hand awareness.
- Technical Specifications (PDF): HandMax Pro #6161
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.