CMC Derby Helo Strap™
Our Derby Helo Strap™ extraction device quickly attaches the patient to the helicopter hoist hook for a short-haul or hoist rescue operation
CMC's Derby Helo Strap™ extraction device quickly attaches the patient to the helicopter hoist hook for a short-haul or hoist rescue operation. This system allows the rescuer to maintain a position behind the subject, securing them around the chest area for an efficient rescue evacuation. Two cinch straps with handles adjust to quickly secure the subject into the system. Originally developed by a southern California fire department for flood channel rescue, the strap can be used for helicopter hoist pick-off rescues from water or cliffs. Heavy-duty webbing and construction used for long life and durability in harsh environments.
Not intended for a patient with a spinal injury or injuries that require a litter evacuation.
- Constructed of 1-3/4” high-strength webbing
- Compact system stows easily on an aircraft
- Large snap hook and D-ring allow for fast, secure connection in austere conditions
- Attachment connection uses a ProTech Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner
- Storage bag included
- Load capacity 500 lb (227 kg)
- Made in USA
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.