The CMC Ascender rope grab utilizes a spring-loaded cam to facilitate progression on life safety rope
The CMC Ascender rope grab utilizes a spring-loaded cam to facilitate progression on life safety rope. Widely used by rescue teams as a rope clamp for an attachment to a litter harness tender line, as a travel restrict rope grab, ascending rope, and other applications where a mechanical rope grab provides greater efficiency.
- Compact, lightweight rope grab
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Spring-loaded cam produces instant progress capture
- Removable pin releases cam, facilitates easy installation at any point on rope
- Large connection point in cam accommodates rescue-sized carabiners
- Stainless steel quick-release pin
- Designed for optimal rope strength
- Made in USA
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.