CMC Helitack HotSeat™
The HotSeat is designed for rapidly transporting a subject during helicopter short-hauling or hoisting
The HotSeat is designed for rapidly transporting a subject during helicopter short-hauling or hoisting. Quick-donning and built to last, the HotSeat expedites rescues by securing the subject in a stable, semi-seated orientation without needing to place them in a harness. It easily adjusts to fit small juvenile patients or larger persons up to 227 kg (500 lb). The included compression bag stores the HotSeat in a compact size. The bag can be attached to the HotSeat for carrying a helmet for the subject and stowing their personal items. Improvements to the HotSeat include a second support handle for more leverage and control, tagline attachment loops, a streamlined closure system, and illustrated instructions.
Not intended for a patient with a spinal injury or injuries that require a litter evacuation.
- Rescue extrication device for rapid transport in helicopter short-hauls or hoists
- Quickly donned in a stable, semi-seated orientation without requiring a harness
- Constructed from durable 1,000-denier nylon for long life in harsh environments
- Juvenile restraint system features quick-connect Cobra Buckles for easy closure
- Hi-viz handles provide leverage and control when loading / unloading the subject
- Additional handles for the subject to hold and maintain an upright body position
- Tagline attachment loops offer multiple options for controlling and guiding
- Handles and loops are now reinforced (not breakaway), weak links are best practice
- Streamlined closure system avoids using buckles and prevents over-tightening
- Safety-glow accents reflect light and glow in the dark for enhanced visibility
- Hoist straps feature rigid connection points for optimal grip and handling
- Hardware certified to ANSI Z359.12-2009 & CSA Z259.12-16, proof loaded 3,600 lbs
- Compact design uses minimal space when stowed: 48 x 24 cm (19 x 9.5 in)
- Detachable storage compression bag can also carry a helmet for the subject
- UL Classified to NFPA – Class III Extrication Device, load capacity 227 kg (500 lb)
- Made in USA
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.