The patented locking mechanism in CMC's CSR2 Pulley™ is easy to release under load, creating much greater efficiency with the lowering and raising necessary to a confined space rescue. The machined aluminum swivels at both ends of the system eliminate any potential twisting of the lines. This system is also an excellent choice for confined space entry or rope access work where a heavy-duty pulley system is desired. Systems comes completed reeved and packed into its storage bag ready to use.
- Strong, lightweight, intuitive design
- Machined from solid block of high-grade aluminum
- Available with either 11 mm (7/16 in) or 12.5 mm (1/2 in) Static-Pro Lifeline
- Systems are UL Classified to NFPA General Use
- Individual pulleys are classified to NFPA General Use and EN 12278
- CSR2 Pulley and Double Pulley MBS 40 kN (8,992 lbf)
- Includes (2) ProSeries® Aluminum Screw-Lock Carabiners, NFPA General Use
- Includes 1.52 m (5 ft) of 4 mm (5/32 in) nylon accessory cord to remotely control the locking mechanism
- Pat. 7,419,138
- Made in USA
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.