Coltri Mark III Silent
Control is everything.
Designed with control systems that allow effective
monitoring of operations: interstage pressure, oil level,
cabin internal temperature and direction of rotation
3-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Monobloc in aluminum,
- Crankshaft in forged steel
- Splash lubrication
- Forged aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 1st and 2nd stage cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 2nd and 3rd stage slide guide cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 3rd stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Maxifilter filter system
- Oil level sensor
Electric motor and Maxifilter purification system
One of the fundamental parts of the compressor: the motor transfers the motion to the pumping unit through the belt. On this model is available the single-phase or three-phase electric motor from 4 to 5, 5 kW.
The Maxifilter purification system enables reliable treatment of breathing air according to DIN EN 12021 when using original filter cartridges. Placed after the separator of the 2nd and 3rd compressor stages and before the pressure maintenance valve to create a first fundamental moisture barrier. The filtering capacity with inlet air at 20 ° C and 200 bar is 620m³.
- ON / OFF switch with motor protection switch.
- Electromechanical pressure switch that stops the compressor at the final pressure.
- Drainage of all separators between the individual stages and also of the final separator during compressor operation.
- Timer for automatic condensate drain.
- Integrated no-load start (automatic drain every time the unit is switched off).
- 5 liter condensate collection tank, with silencer; capacity of about 3 liters, for the ecological disposal of condensate.
- Interstage pressure gauges display the working pressure for the individual compression stages. This pressure information allows you to check the tightness of the valves (inlet and outlet) of each stage and to quickly identify potential sources of failure.
Silenced cab chassis designed and built to facilitate maintenance operations. The tilting motor-holder plate ensures constant V-belt tension. Compressor management and maintenance are facilitated by important devices and tools: the oil level and drain shown outside, the control console equipped with inter-stage pressure gauges, the internal temperature indicator, the presence alarm and incorrect phase sequence, the oil lack alarm and the start stop and manual condensate drain commands.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.