What you don’t hear is its greatest performance.
Silent reaches new heights in terms of soundproofing, allowing it to operate below the threshold of 70 dB. It is built to meet the needs of intensive use and when large refill capacities are required. The compressor is equipped with 4 front filling connections with high-pressure hoses and an intuitive control panel. It also features an electric motor and powerful pumping units. For extended filter life, it is recommended to use the Tornado high-pressure dryer. Optional features include the Presec system for filter saturation control, the SAM system for multigas analysis, and a remote charging panel.
4-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Monobloc in aluminum,
- Crankshaft in forged steel
- forced lubrication on the 4th stage cylinder by gear pump
- Oil filtration
- Aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage cylinders in special cast iron
- 4th stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Oil level sensor
- Prepared for Hyperfilter filter system
Purification at the highest level.
Placed after the last compressor separator and before the pressure holding valve, the Hyperfilter purification system enables reliable treatment of breathing air according to DIN EN 12021¹ when using original filter cartridges. The separator present between the 2nd and 3rd stages of the purification circuit allows for the extraction of the greatest possible humidity. The filtering capacity with inlet air at 68°F and 2900 psi is 151,916 cubic feet.
- ON / OFF switch with motor protection switch.
- Digital electronic pressure switch that stops the compressor at the final pressure.
- Drainage of all separators between the individual stages and also of the final separator during compressor operation
- Timer for automatic condensate drain.
- Integrated no-load start (automatic drain every time the unit is switched off).
- 5 liter condensate collection tank, with silencer; capacity of about 3 liters, for the ecological disposal of condensate.
- Interstage pressure gauges display the working pressure for the individual compression stages. This pressure information allows you to check the tightness of the valves (inlet and outlet) of each stage and to quickly identify potential sources of failure.
The chassis is silenced and designed with vertical development, making it suitable for environments that require a low level of noise. The oil level and drain are indicated externally, and the control console is equipped with inter-stage pressure gauges, an oil pressure gauge, an internal temperature indicator, alarms for presence and incorrect phase sequence, an oil lack alarm, as well as start, stop, and manual condensate drain commands. These features facilitate easy management and maintenance of the compressor.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.