The Back Step Bag is a part of JYD Industries’ durable line of First Due in essential and purpose-built Responder Gear Bags.
Overview: JYD Industries’ Back Step Bag is made to carry supplies typical for hose evolutions: Hydrant adapters, hydrant wrench, other necessary hoses, or hydrant equipment. A flip lid with hook & barb enclosure allows full access to the bag interior. Inside is a hook & barb enclosed pouch for small equipment. A 57” adjustable shoulder strap secured with metal spring clips on exterior metal rings and an exterior hydrant wrench pocket is included.Dimensions:
- 17.5”(w) x 10”(h) x 10.5”(d)
- 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- UV resistant
- Won’t crack in severe cold
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Reinforced wear points
- Heavy-duty 2” webbing should length straps with strap closure
- Heavy-duty 2” webbing closure straps with fast tech closures
- Additional webbing grab handles on each end
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.