JYD Junkyard Dog Small ZSTRUT Style Rescue Strut Set (x2 Struts)
Small ZSTRUT Style Rescue Strut Set replaces the pin-placement system used in XTEND Style rescue struts with a proprietary quick-locking collar that makes it easier than ever to meet all your stabilization needs.
The Junkyard Dog Industries ZSTRUT Style Rescue Struts replaces the pin-placement system used in XTEND Style rescue struts with a proprietary quick-locking collar that makes it easier than ever to meet all your stabilization needs. Forget cumbersome, complicated, cribbing. These simple, self-contained, lightweight rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principal for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors.
JYD Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, that in-vehicle rescue situation when time is critical, less equipment definitely does do more.
- Less equipment does more work
- One rescuer can carry two complete struts
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer
- Lower cost than many alternative systems
- Lighter, more compact design
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing
- All accessories are attached to the strut
- No Adjustment Pin Needed:
- Just pull up to extend
- Rotate collar to make fine-tune adjustments
- Pull up on collar to retract
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.