Leatherhead Tools Pike Pole I-Beam (Dog Bone)
The Leatherhead Tools Pike Pole Dog Bone I-Beam has a solid core heavy duty handle construction that gives maximum strength with less weight. Our fiberglass is imbedded with Hi-Viz color and has reflective striping for locating in dark areas. The handle and heads are bonded to the fiberglass with strong two-part epoxy and steel pins. Firefighters use our Pike Pole for probing – or pulling walls and ceilings. This Pike Pole comes in a combination of heads, and a butt or D-handle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The Dog Bone I-beam heavy duty handle construction gives you maximum strength with less weight
- Reflective striping added to help locate tool in dark areas
- The D-Handle can be mounted in vertical or horizontal orientation
- All Hooks are made with American steel, head options include American hook, drywall/plaster head and rubbish head
- Lengths come 3 ft. to 14 ft., longer poles are available
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.