North American Fire Hose D-BAK 800
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
(Dura Built Anti Kink™)
• Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
• Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
• The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
• The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
• Reflective directional indicator is optional at an additional cost.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Applications include Attack, High Rise, CAFS
Available in 50 foot lengths.
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.