North American Fire Hose Occupant Rack Hose PR-500
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Filament Polyester Single Jacket
OCCUPANT RACK HOSE (PR-500TM) FEATURES:
• Synthetic filament polyester wrap and filler yarns are unaffected by the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
• It is designed for Emergency Fire Protection with water pressures not exceeding 225 PSI per NFPA 1961.
• Occupant Rack Hose (PR-500™) is intended to be used only with Listed hose racks, reels and cabinets where the specific combination of hose and rack, reel or cabinet has been investigated and found acceptable.
• Hose stored on racks or reels shall be protected from the weather and any local environmental condition potentially harmful to the hose.
• Occupant Rack Hose (PR-500™) is made and assembled in the USA, available with either imported or domestic couplings in aluminum or brass. (Prices may vary.)
• Performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 Standards.
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.