North American Fire Hose Outback 600 HD
EPDM Lining / Polyester Single Jacket
Outback 600 HD™ FEATURES
• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
• High visibility yellow Ultra-Shield™ polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
• The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
• Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the Outback, as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Applications: Forestry, Wildland and CAFS
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.