North American Fire Hose Poly-Flow 600 LiDH
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
POLY-FLOW 600 LDH™ FEATURES
• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns. Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
• With less weight and more compactness than nitrile rubbercovered single jacket reinforced hose, Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ loads more tightly and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more pressure capability, maneuverability and flexibility.
• Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Applications: Attack, Supply, High Volume CAFS and Potable Water Available In 25, 50 And 100 Foot Lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.