North American Fire Hose Poly-Flow 800
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Poly-Flow 800™ FEATURES
• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 800™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
• With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Poly-Flow 800™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
• Extremely strong and flexible hose, with good heat and chemical resistance, along with superior flow characteristics.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961, FM and UL standards.
Applications: Attack, High Rise, CAFS and Potable Water Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.