North American Fire Hose Poly-Flow 800 Lite
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ FEATURES
• Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance reducing moisture and chemical absorption and providing vivid color-coding identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
• With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
• The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with good heat and chemical resistance along with superior flow characteristics.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Applications include Attack, High Rise, CAFS Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.