North American Fire Hose Poly-Tuff 800
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Poly-Tuff 800™ FEATURES
• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™ creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
• The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
• The result is a very strong, flexible, and “Tuff” hose, with good heat and chemical resistance.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961, FM and UL standards.
Applications: Attack and CAFS Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
Apply to be a Tax Exempt Entity
Have us help you decide
Put in a request for information below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.